1. Lack of Exercise
Since I'm a gamer, the first thing that I almost forget is my hobbies like playing basketball and volleyball. I have been lacking of exercise because of when I'm waking up in the morning I went immediately in the front of my computer to play online games for about 12 or more hours, That's why sometimes I was easy to infect of sick.
![]() |
| This photo is taken from www.nutritionclub.ca |
2. Health
Problem with health cause sometimes I forget to eat at the right time and also for being late in sleeping. Because I'm lacking of sleep and late of sleeping, I was easy to have a cough and cold. Also, I was always sickly because of the low immune system cause of lack of sleep.
| This photo is taken from www.optimizeottawa.com |
3. Bonding With My Childhood Friends
These is I missed the most, because of playing for almost a day. I never go outside to play with my childhood friends, that's why sometimes my friends have a displeasure at me because I'm not able to get together with them cause of focusing on the front of my computer for playing online games.
4. Poor Eyesight
Because of radiation for playing for many hours. My eyesight is getting blurry because sometimes after playing I've forgotten that you cannot wash your face because they can affect your eyes that make it blurry. Plus the lack of sleep because of wake for late night in playing online games.![]() |
| This photo is taken from www.optilase.com |


and yet you keep on playing online games
ReplyDeleteYes because this is the one that gives me a happiness
DeleteWow now i am aware
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting sir
DeleteThank you to your to tour info. I care about that...
ReplyDeleteWelcome sir and thank you for visiting :)
DeleteThank you to your to tour info. I care about that...
ReplyDeleteThank you for the information 😊
ReplyDeleteWelcome ma'am. Thank you for visiting! :)
DeleteJob well done...keep on posting sir.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteThis is informative. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome ma'am and thanks for visiting :)
DeleteOooh.. So here's the answer to my previous commment.. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWelcome ma'am, thanks for visiting :)
DeleteYou should include time management here. Lakas makasira ng sched ang paglalaro ng online games eh hahahaah
ReplyDeleteTime management, you just settle the gaming time to finish all of your things to do to pass it on time :)
DeleteNice blog must share it :)
ReplyDeleteThanks ma'am :)
Deletenice blog sir :)
ReplyDeleteThank you sir!
DeleteI'm not a gamer but I think watching too much TV and YouTube has the same effects, and I do those things everytime :( Thanks for the info, I will keep track of myself from now on! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome sir!
Deletethanks sir
ReplyDeleteWelcome sir!
DeleteI love it
ReplyDeleteThanks sir!
Deleteplay it moderately
ReplyDelete