1. Time management
 |
| This photo is taken from www.bellarminemagazine.com |
The first thing that I have learned in gaming is time management. This makes me aware in time, I can manage the time and setting the what goals that I want to reach. Even if I'm playing, I can be able to finish the requirements in school.
2. Friends
 |
| This photo is taken from www.timesofindia.indiatimes.com |
In online games I have found a true friend in the game. They are good not only behind of their monitors, but also in the personal. I meet them without doubting if they go with me into an accident or what. My feelings for them is luminous, I never feel a fear of them and I'm so happy that I found them, because they treat me as the part of their family and I'm also treated them as a brother.
3. Extra Income
In gaming, I have got an extra income, because I'm going to play and level their accounts. Since I'm a home gamer, the only thing that I used is only my time. I'm just playing to level up their accounts, I just boosted their account to make it fast in leveling up, and they are going to pay me weekly or monthly. Sometimes they gift me an item into my personal gaming account.
 |
| This photo is taken from www.blog.turbotax.intuit.com |
Limited mode
I
just boosted their account to make it fast in leveling up
×
but still, you spend thousands playing hahaha
ReplyDeleteNot so much now, because I'm so busy in my study hahaha
DeleteWow all of these are good
ReplyDeleteYes thank you for visiting sir
DeleteSana all may time maglaro hahaha😂
ReplyDeleteAs of now, i don't have time to play
DeleteOhh nice to know 😊
ReplyDeleteThank you ma'am
Deletepersonally i dont agree with no. 3 because you need to invest before you gain.
ReplyDeleteThat's only my opinion sir and there is so many things that i can to pay me specially in getting rare weapons :)
DeleteI don't think so. Time management as good effects? Playing online game is such a waste of time hahahahaha char
ReplyDeleteYou just settle your gaming time or you need to minimize it to refresh you :)
DeleteStill have to consider the cons, not just the pros of excessive online game playing.. Just saying.. :)
ReplyDeleteNoted ma'am thank you! :)
DeleteOkay ma'am thanks :)
ReplyDeletenice sharing for all gamer's :)
ReplyDeleteThank you sir! :)
DeleteThere are advantages and disadvantages... Which is which?
ReplyDeleteFor me it's advantage ma'am :)
DeleteAlso, some online gamers are good strategists. Haha. Thanks for the info!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome ma'am :)
DeleteOne thing that I also observe about gamers is that they have really great 'diskarte'. And I think that's amazing! :D
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha thank you sir! :)
Deletethanks sir
ReplyDeleteWelcome sir!
DeleteWow nice
ReplyDeleteThanks sir!
Deleteamazing
ReplyDelete