1. Bonding with friends
 |
| This photo is taken from www.onepixel.com |
First of all, for me, I play online games not only when I'm bored. I play because of my friends, playing is our time for bonding and also to greet each other. Even we're playing far from each other, we did not feel that, because we have a microphone and earphones so we can talk even if we are in the game and also I love the times when we teasing the one of our friends. Until we don't care about the time passed. The important thing is that we enjoy very much playing games with each other.
2. Stress Reliever
 |
| This photo is taken from www.sharecare.com |
When I'm playing games, I forgot all of my problems and everything that I'm facing right now. After playing there is a new solution that comes into my mind. I was refreshing myself, especially my mind that's why I play sometimes even there is so many things that we need to finish, I'm just going to play a short time to meditate. This is the kind of my study habits, even when I'm playing I am proudly say that I have never gotten a failing grade in my college days. That was I'm so thankful in the games to help me think critically to make my problems accomplish and also thankful for the game, because in game I found my true friends that treat me as a family and specially they never feel me down.
Limited mode
I play online games not only
who
×
Limited mode
because in game
I found my true friends
×
I agree with the stress reliever
ReplyDeleteYes sir. Thank you for visiting :)
DeletePero kung cancer kalaro mo, mas maiistress ka diba? Hahahahaha char
ReplyDeleteSometimes, but most of time i don't mind them. I'm just playing to relax as of now :)
DeleteI also play online games
ReplyDeleteThat was great sir. Thank you for visiting :)
DeleteYeah, youre right, somtimes it
ReplyDeleteIs stress reliever
Yes sir, thank you for visiting :)
Deletei play games before because i was an intorvert, i make my own world inside the games i play, because i i do not have any friends.
ReplyDeleteHmmm... you just play to enjoy, i think that was awesome sir. Thank you for visiting
DeletePlay with moderation 😊
ReplyDeleteYes ma'am. Thank you for visiting :)
Deletebonding with my friends too is my reason why i play . thanks for your blog sir :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome, Thanks for visiting :)
DeleteIndeed! Socialization nowadays doesn't limit us into physical gatherings or conversations.. Online games connect us to other people, too..
ReplyDeleteYes you're right ma'am. Thank for visiting :)
DeleteIn some points there are good and bad effects, it's a matter of choice :)
ReplyDeleteThat's true ma'am. Thank you for visiting :)
DeleteYes. Relieves stress. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome ma'am and also thank you for visiting :)
DeleteThat's great to hear! Those are really the reasons why Online Games are so popular :) Thank you for sharing us this post! :D
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome sir :)
Deletestress reliever 🤘
ReplyDeleteYes sir! <3
DeleteStress reliever ko ung pagllaro pero masama din ung subra
ReplyDeleteYou just need manage your time ma'am :)
DeleteAmazing
ReplyDeleteAwesome sir! haha
Deletealright.....amazing.....ughhhhh
ReplyDelete